Trigent offers a challenging and exciting career path. We firmly believe that the quality and commitment of our employees is the major reason for our growth and success. Our employees are our most valuable asset. They enhance company growth. It is the greatest priority of the company to employ personnel of the highest skill and intellect to meet the challenges of the ever-changing industry environment. Employees are empowered to make key decisions, allowing management to focus on real business opportunities.
Current Openings (2)
- .Net Developer (6 years)
- Network Security Engineer (5 Years)
- Design, develop, and support applications using current technologies.
- Work with project team members to develop and implement the application concept, interface, and architecture.
- Minimum of six years hands-on software development experience designing, developing and maintaining web applications with ASP.NET (Web Forms/MVC) with the following preferred skills:
- Duration: Full Time
- Location: Rosslyn, VA
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience directly within technical area
Network Security Engineer
- Working understanding of networking protocols such as IPVPN, TCP/IP, UDP, IPSec,DNS, NTP,Firewalls, ACLs
- Moderate knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, Network Layers, etc.)
- Duration: Contract to hire (3–6 months)
- Location: Oakton, VA
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- Will also consider three years of progressive, relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in information system security and network engineering.